In cooperation with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, we have embarked to send out a call for collaboration, to create the foundations necessary for an effective and far-reaching local and international cooperation, to reach the common goals of all those who cherish the values of Sport and Peace, and enjoy the benefits of strengthening a Peace movement through the development of a global Sport and Peace network in commemoration of the Great Nelson Mandela. #AlutaContinua
Send us your Sport, Development and Peace events and dates to Warren Lucas, at email@example.com – Include the Name of event, Date and Time, Venue, City, Country and registration information.
More information by clicking here
SAVE THE DATE!
Upcoming International Sport and Peace Conference
To continue celebrating the legacy of Nelson Mandela legacy in sports and peace we are excited to welcome you to the following event in 2018
- 19-20 September 2018 5th International Cape Town Sport and Peace Conference and Expo, Cape Town, South Africa
Theme: Nelson Mandela and the Power of Sport – Be the Legacy in Sport and Life
The focus of the Roundtable and Conference with their Commissions will be on the following topics :
- Global governance and universal and Olympic values
- Values education and role models
- The role of women in society and sport
- Community development, sport and recreation, peace and partnerships
- Youth, volunteers and leadership
- The role of Federations in sport development
- Wellbeing, Health, Disability
Training Courses: Planned training dates for internationally accredited TAFISA and OVEP courses in June and September will follow.
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. More information? Click the button below: